Friday, August 7, 2009

One Hour Left

There is one hour left until I hop in a car with good friends Greg Rueffe and Aaron Kupferer to met up with other good freiend a fellow crusher Kyle Fisher. I have been waiting along time for this moment, counting down the days and weeks,but it will be worth it...once the last peice of luggage is thrown in and the candy coated peanut buttery peeble is eaten everything else will escape me and I will have tunnel vision. One thing will encompass my thought process and that is to get to Colorado. The drive itself will be an adventure; it will be grueling a slow. The 18 hours will feel like 18 years and the flat landscape will trick our minds, confusing us into thinking that, "Indeed we are not moving", but in all actualality we will be driving one a one-way course to alpine paradise and because of our destination I could careless about the gut wrenching side-effects from passing through Kansas and Eastern Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment